Hey guys I just added this to snapchat, but I decided to tell you guys too. I promise you, I used no makeup for this. I don’t think this will get notes, just adding so I can send my friends here.
Warning: It only works for white people, sorry.
I have acne, and I completely quit using acne meds and started doing this. First off, my skin actually improved after I quit using clearasil, probably because it was drying out my skin, causing it to produce way too much oil. I don’t like makeup (nothing against those who use it, just not for me), but honestly once you get used to it, this is so easy to do and it’s really cheap.
First off, if you want these results, it will take some getting used to, but honestly it’s so worth it, because when you wash it off, your acne is almost gone. It’s just a combination of an NSAID and an antibiotic to reduce swelling immediately, and kill the infection.
What you need:
- A small container
- Antibiotic ointment
- Baby powder
Crush the ibproufen. I usually do it with nail clippers like this. Then I usually use the back of my hair brush, but you can use whatever you want, just make it a powder. You want to pick out those red bits. If you have super light skin, pick them all out. Otherwise, just pick out the biggest piece. If you leave them all in, it will be bright red, and that’s not what we want. Now just mix this with some water. I do a spoonful per pill.
Okay now just pour out a little baby powder and you’re ready to go.
- Apply a dab of the ibproufen mixture. This will help a ton with the redness.
- Pat a tiny bit of baby powder on it, just enough so it doesn’t look wet.
- Rub on the antibiotic. Just a thin layer, rub it all around the zit, too. I promise you, if you use as much as you think you need, your skin will look gross because it can’t be covered with baby powder.
- Now put a bunch of baby powder on it. Like it will look like too much, but once you learn to pat it on right, it will look great. Pat, do not rub!
- If the baby powder is visible, you rubbed. Rubbing makes it clump. I guarantee you if you pat it on enough, you can hide anything.